The Prescription Shop provides pre-travel assessments service for all Carleton University staff and students. This service includes:
- Update of standard vaccinations (if required)
- Travel vaccinations (including Yellow Fever)
- Travel medications (e.g., antimalarial)
- Refills of certain maintenance medications needed for travel
- Counselling on disease prevention and management
You can begin the booking process for consultation on-line by completing a travel questionnaire.
You will need to know your recent vaccination history.
Please note that this clinic is a first come first serve basis. Appointments should be booked at least 3 months in advance before your travels.