The Prescription Shop provides pre-travel assessments service for all Carleton University staff and students. This service includes:
- Update of standard vaccinations (if required)
- Travel vaccinations (including Yellow Fever)
- Travel medications (e.g., antimalarials)
- Refills of certain maintenance medications needed for travel
- Counselling on disease prevention and management
You can begin the booking process for consultation on-line by completing a travel questionnaire. You will need to know your vaccination history. If possible, bring in your yellow card or the information from your Public Health. Please click here to complete the questionnaire on-line.
The fees for travel consultations can be found here.