- Prescriptions will continue to be dispensed at one month intervals, given some exceptions for patients with health-related issues.
- The pharmacy will be open regular hours during the summer holidays.
- Health Services is administering very limited vaccinations but they do not yet include Gardasil or travel-related vaccinations. For more information about the available vaccinations, call Health Services. (To be included in our call back list for Gardasil, please call the pharmacy to be added.)
- Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes and alcohol are currently not available and there is no return date for these products.
- For your convenience, call the pharmacy before dropping by to pick up your prescription to ensure your medication is in stock and available for pick up. There is also an online refill option, visit our website for more.
Reminder: do not visit the pharmacy if you are feeling unwell, we are ready to assist you over the phone.